Monday, May 26, 2014

moving on


This is my last post here. I've been blogging as clarabella for a long time, the name originally a childhood nickname, later the brand name when I made and sold small textile objects as my main job. There have been many changes in my life and work since then, so for consistency and ease I've decided to move my blog alongside my new website. I'll still be sharing images and news over there, with recent projects and exhibition details too. Thank you all so much for reading and encouraging me over the last few years. I hope you'll visit me here soon.

4 comments:

  1. I'd already found your new website. Good luck with all that comes next for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a look at your new blog, how do I follow it. I get confused when I have to change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are still continuing to write your blog. Will follow on your website x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply to you here if you do.