Sunday, June 30, 2013

June allotment







Two weeks has passed since my last allotment visit due to a heavy teaching schedule at this time of year. Things change so fast. Weld and dyer's chamomile in full flower, woad gone to seed (I have plans for these seeds). A walk around the abandoned plot behind mine and a chance to marvel at the beautiful grasses and seed heads that are starting to appear.

:: As of tomorrow Google reader is no more. I've recently switched to feedly to keep up with everything I read, but there are other blog readers out there. I've made a few changes in my sidebar including a subscribe by email option too, and updated my links to include instagram and pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. i am always in awe of the speed of growth this time of year. Your garden looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using Feedly too. It took me some time to get used to it, but I am already happy with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply to you here if you do.