Wednesday, September 14, 2011

snippets



:: Teaching begins in earnest next week, so I am busy with final preparations. My courses for this term are all fully booked and I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone.

:: After several requests I've decided to offer some one day workshops. This series, Sustainable Stitches, will have an emphasis on natural dyeing and sustainable textile practices. If you are interested in participating, then please contact me at claire at clarabella dot co dot uk for more details.

:: I'm really excited to see the fabrics I dyed put to such beautiful use by Montse.

:: Hello to new followers and wanderers over from facebook.

Random snippets and updates over. Normal service will resume shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture! It tells many things...

    Tahnk you for your words. It's almost finished...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply to you here if you do.