Wednesday, July 27, 2011

portable


More stitching with these coloured cottons. A portable home for my latest pair of sharp scissors. I paper-pieced some random shapes, quilted through some alpaca wadding and made a simple wrap secured with cotton tape and an old button.

There is room inside to pin a few needles and to fit a spool of thread.


The current work in progress is sadly not so portable...

:: thanks so much to those readers who have already entered my 100th post giveaway, and for your lovely comments. The giveaway is open until Sunday if you'd still like to enter.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. That's really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kantha stitching and such a lovely useful item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are being so productive lately! Summer is not being very creative for me...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply to you here if you do.