Saturday, July 09, 2011

end of term




It's nearly the end of term and some of my teaching is coming to an end until September. The ten week Eco Textiles course at Kirkgate Studios has been an absolute pleasure to facilitate. We've spent lots of time outside, used many different plants and flowers in our dye baths, and had some good conversations.


I'll be a little less busy for the rest of the summer and hope to catch up a bit on some dyeing and stitching of my own. Workshops and courses starting in September will be updated on this page in the next few days.


Big thanks to Lesley for letting me photograph her beautifully dyed and labelled fabrics for this post.

2 comments:

  1. Great! Have a nice summer then, working and relaxing...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for a bit of sunshine too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply to you here if you do.