Monday, April 04, 2011

preparation


I'm pleased that it's April. Some of my teaching has ended and I get a break to plan and prepare for my classes in May. I'm particularly looking forward to beginning a 10 week community class in natural dyeing. There are a couple of spaces left if anyone is interested. We're starting off with some sessions using an indigo dye vat. I've been tying lots of knots, gathering and wrapping, getting my teaching samples ready.


This week I'm also sifting through my incredibly messy workspace having a bit of a purge. I'm selling some materials including hand dyed fabrics, thread, books and much much more at The Big Craft Sale on 16th April. I'm particularly looking forward to the craft pick-and-mix stall, though this probably means I'll come home with more stuff than I set off with. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply to you here if you do.