Monday, November 01, 2010

new workspace


This is soon to be my new work room. It's a basement but with a large-ish window and reasonable natural light. There is an old sink so I can do some dye and print based stuff without running up and down stairs. Every work space I've had has felt very different and having to pack my current one up and move was a fairly daunting task. I'm feeling quite positive about this room though, and hoping I can use it for a good while. 

I've been without internet access for over a week so I've got lots of catching up to do. Apologies!

3 comments:

  1. oh what a great space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the large-ish window is now totally obscured by cardboard boxes... ah well, will unpack them in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks a great space. I'd love to have a studio where I don't have to worry about ruining my landord's carpet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply to you here if you do.