Sunday, September 12, 2010

Saltaire Arts Trail 2010


The 2010 Saltaire Arts Trail started on Friday. Previously I have been involved in the organisation of the event but this weekend was able to enjoy it as a participant. On Saturday I visited the Makers' Fair and caught up with my good friends Paula and Hugh.

Today I was at Kirkgate Studios and Workshops helping out and taking part in a pin-hole camera workshop run by Bob Clayden, a local photographer and community artist.

Shipley Clock Tower

Posted by Picasa

The above image was taken using a camera made from an empty cocoa tin. It was probably my most successful image of the day in terms of correct exposure and clarity of image but I think I prefer this:

Crowgill Park

Arts Trail events continue until the 19th September.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, you really are blogging! :) It was fantastic to see you over the last couple of weekends, lots of love pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I always try to reply to you here if you do.